End Of Section 1 Fighter Jet

Hello,

I must admit, I did cut corners here and there. I guess I wasn’t feeling up to it, noisy evening. Setting up the background was the most irritating part, cloud circles aren’t lined up correctly. You can see a shadow in the sky which… is stupid of me. :stuck_out_tongue:

The fighter is supposed to be a replica of the F-22 Raptor, I love that airplane. The wings are made from a selection of rectangles rotated here and there according to the general shape of the fighter’s wings, but you can see the cubes clashing.

Honestly, I like it. I spent too much time on it already, kind of a distracting evening, but I liked the fighter. I hope it’s decent.

5 Likes

It’s a great effort! Good model.
The cloud shadow is just another darker cloud. It doesn’t influence the scene. More a happy accident.

I can understand the frustration a bit. In the beginning, you have ideas in your head, which must come out in Blender. Totally normal! But it takes time to learn all the features of Blender. So that you can say this is what I want to create and these Blender tools I’m gonna use.

I the beginning Blender skills are too minimal to work on specific projects. It’s better to do many small projects and follow/finish the course. It will grow on you, have faith. I did the course in 2016 and took me a year to complete. And I’m still learning stuff.

keep having fun, that’s important.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I appreciate your support.

Great looking jet. From simple basic shapes. You have great ambition, just be patient until you pick up more Blender skills. Try not to be too set on early models, there are so many things to pick up that will make your work better in time.

An evening is a drop in the ocean. I have things I have worked on for months worth of evenings.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms