End Of Section 1 Challege

Attached are 2 images. I created plates and a candle stand and then added them to my original section 1 challenge. This is the first image. For this image, I would still like to add pictures to walls. However, I couldn’t figure out how to do this. I’m sure this will be taught down the road. Also, I got some criticism on the chairs being on a straight line. I didn’t organize the chairs the way they should have been and it makes it harder to select the individual chairs. I could fix this, but it will take time. Since this is still the first lesson, I feel my time is better spent continuing the course. Hopefully, I can come back later and fix this part of it. Good learning experience.

The second image highlights the candle stand better and details out the nails that I used on the tables. Most of the nails was not needed because the camera will never show the majority of it. However, I wanted to practice modeling and I feel the original image doesn’t demonstrate all of the work that was done on it.

Hope you enjoy and criticism is always welcome.

4 Likes

Absolutely, early days in the course, often better not to try stuff that will be shown later without all the chasing round trying to find out new procedures.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms