Elvis Twin Solider feedback

Done some work on this over the holidays, moved the arms down into a more relaxed position, fixed proportion issues, and defined a bit more muscle mass. I would like overall feedback and I also had a specific question as well; When I joined all of the objects together I got some weird results around the ear area that I have pointed to with the red arrows, it looks as if the mesh from the head pushed forward and outside the ear? Thank you in advance for the feedback!

4 Likes

It looks like, when joining, there was a second object inside or part of the head.
Maybe a previous head version?

• the armpits are too simple.
  • The ears are very detailed, while the face is not (eyebrows, nose mouth).
1 Like

Looking good.
I would say that is what shows in the ears, you joined it to the main body and the holes or low parts of the ear went below the head mesh.

1 Like

Very nice! Lots of good looking proportions and silhouettes. Like FedPete said, the armpits aren’t quite right, they should be dug in a little more (currently looks almost like webbing!), and his heels aren’t flat (looks like he’s standing on his toes slightly).
I also wonder if his legs are just a little too short compared to his upper body? Take that one with a grain of salt since everyone’s different but particularly in the front and side it looks a little off to me.
Great model! :smile:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms