Do you know the italian Cities? online

Just uploaded my new game, be awesome to get some feedback:

http://www.sharemygame.com/share/ece0af0a-c0f2-4a48-bd2e-c714c5d1f3fd

Here are some of the cool things I did:

• the way to return to the menu (with M or m) or to exit the game (with X or x) at any time (but you never really get out of the game, just press M as you are immediately inside again) … I do not know how to do it…
  • a FinalBye Method with Terminal.WriteLine
    Level 3 is really impossible, I can help you: Rimini, Positano, Alghero

Thank you!

1 Like

I like the bye screen, nice touch. I remember reading someone else’s game notes and they had a link and shout out to another member who helped them with a quit application code, but I couldn’t find it just now, if I find it I will link it.

One thing I would suggest is having a line saying something like “please close your browser” in the mean time just to let people know its finished.

1 Like

Thanks, Jontez

Nice idea, I like it!

Regarding quitting the game, I have provided a few responses on this subject in the past, here’s one;

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks Rob, in fact right now this feature is not needed, but I think (I hope) that I will need it later :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re very welcome.

If you want to find other topics on the same subject in the forum, try search for the following terms;

• “application.platform”
  • “application.quit”

without the quotation marks, you can then have a good rummage through all of the things that have come up before, although a lot of them will be the same, e.g. same advice being given.

Privacy & Terms