Dirty Kitchen Bubble Block Breaker

Finally done! Here is my block breaker game :slight_smile:
I spent a lot of time making the assets again. I even did the sound design!
After finishing this assignment coding really feels not quite that scary anymore. I’m ready for the next part of the course!

In my block breaker game you clean your dirty kitchen and at the last level have an epic bossfight.
The game is pretty hard since you only have one life, bubbles are pretty fragile after all…
(I might add extra lives after learning how to do so)

Boss Fight Spoilers

5 Likes

Nicely done! I enjoyed the concept of your game very much and especially how you increased the difficulty in each level. I made it up to the boss fight, but wasn’t able to finish that level. The soap just was too tiny and glitchy:)
I usually prefer faster BB games. In your game though the rather slow but very smooth rhythm fits perfectly. I did not encounter any boring loops, on the contrary, you managed to work around them in a way that the gravity of the ball seems really natural. And the sound fits perfectly!
Congrats on the game!

Absolutely awesome work. I love seeing when people take something from the courses and transform it in a unique, creative way. I’d enjoy seeing what else you end up doing as you progress through the course. The game itself is fun too!

The theme, the sound, the art, everything matches beautifully. Keep the good job!

Privacy & Terms