Different color of one object

hello
i need to color different in this plain object . like i showed in the pic , i need to clearly border the color. in the outside i need green color and inside brown . can anyone help me !!! :no_mouth:
Blender 06-05-2020 19_45_47

1 Like

Go through the course first! it covers all sorts of means to colour and texture things. Walk before trying flying.

1 Like

I’m with NP5.
Instead of clicking and trying, follow the course and do the challenges.
Blender is a huge tool!

Like you coloring problem. Green, Brown.
You are using the annotation tool, it is used to write and mark notes at a 3D design.
Not to paint. For that other solutions are provided.

Paint it in an external program like Photoshop or Gimp, export as an image. Then create a UV map of your object and import the photo as an image texture under the objects material properties and place your UV map of your object/plane over the picture. Other ways could be defining location by using weight painting or vertex colors (which you will need more vertices to work with, so subdivide first) or texture painting.

If you don’t know how to do any of those than I strongly suggest you do as the other guys said and push further into the courses as they will cover all this!

Good luck!

sorry

sorry , but i used tool to understand others what i am trying to achieve not for painting !

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms