CYOQ: breakfast time

what is an image that sums up your game theme?

what is your game theme?
the game i had invisioned would be inspired after the horror adventure game “house”. it would basically follow the protagonist as they wake up and decide to explore the house to find ingredients to make themselves breakfast. while they explore the house, the player would have to deal with monsters and ghouls that would unexpectedly show up. the player would also get the chance to discover more about the story of the protagonist as they explore.

who is the player?
i haven’t given it much thought, but i thought that it would be interesting if the protagonist was a young girl in an orphanage. being a very quiet and… peculiar girl, the other kids in the orphanage are scared of her and avoid speaking to her when they can. maybe i could also go into details about how she became an orphan, but i have no ideas for that yet.

what is the goal?
find ingredients and cook breakfast! maybe i should add some hidden meaning behind it, like the food reminds her of her parents or unlocks some sort of memory, making the protagonist feel joy for the first time and scaring the ghouls away.

1 Like

You are on to something :wink:

Privacy & Terms