CYOA Dark Fantasy

Hello,
I’ve decided my first post would be about this CYOA. My theme I’ve decided on is Dark Fantasy with a little bit of a twist. Dark Fantasy traditionally is about humans facing up against the forces of evil and horror themes and what not. I’ve decided to take a twist in the sense that you are not human and your goals aren’t really for the good of the people.
You play as Val’badin a Half-Orc sorcerer, who has planned a con on a high ranking official in a city. A plan that has been in motions for years, if it wasn’t bad enough to innately know magic (a crime who’s punishment is execution) you are also an Orc, or half orc, which have been hunted down with dogmatic precision. You are SO close to your goal, you can see the chest of Gems in front of you, the fake contract is being signed by High Lord Baldin, the organizer, and founder of the sect that hunts magicians. Just as he dips his quill in the ink the door busts down in a blast of arcane energy.

I hope that you all will encorage me on this journey and I hope to let you all play it soon!
Thanks,
ApathyK.

Privacy & Terms