Courses Subtitles

Hi, i’ve seen the HumbleBundle promotion and while searching i noticed that the courses have not CC on this site and we need to migrate to Udemy for CC subtitles. But also i read this: “courses acquired through a Humble Bundle promotion or via the Unreal Learning Platform cannot be claimed on Udemy”. I’m not that good at english(grammatically and spoken), but i can read it pretty well so my solution, in general, it’s to follow the videos with subtitles to help me.
Before i buy, there is really no chance to migrate or i need to buy them directly on Udemy? (in that case i need to wait a bit between every course for, you know, low salary etc etc xD)

1 Like

Well it does say they can not be migrated, so yes you would need to buy direct from Udemy or GameDev not through the high discounted Humble bundles.

Udemy has regular sales though so you should be able to pick them up relatively cheaply.

1 Like

yep, the courses on Udemy are cheap but the HumbleBundle’s are way cheaper, at least for my pockets atm. I think quality content need to have a balanced price, but i’m just a newbie with blender/3D (i’m a graphic designer, and i’m more into Photoshop and Illustrator) and these courses could make me better understand if it’s worth it for me and my future into this world.

But no CC it’s too hard for me, so much hours with technical terms… So if there is no other solution i think i will go for like 1 courses every month, thanks anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms