Course Idea: Level Design

I was hoping for some sort of course where we can put together all the skills we have learned, and how to approach level design depending on our overall game concept.
I know this is a niche idea Andre may need to be a smaller part of a larger course but something that gets into concept level design would be amazing.

Seriously everyone we need a level design course!!!

1 Like

Resurrecting this thread from 2020 because I was about to create a similar one. Definitely agree a level design course would be extremely fun! There’s so many interesting parts of level design and ways you guys could approach it.

Patrick Haslow does a good job on Epic’s site of explaining about setting up cameras in the level so you can design around aesthetic ‘reveals’ and going through story ‘beats’. Could also compliment all the other Unity content by going a bit into Pro-Builder and maybe establishing mood boards. I know we have small sections of level design in a lot of the tutorials but a full blown out course would be so fun! @Rick_Davidson

1 Like

I’m not here to make my anual petition of a Game Design course… No, I’m not here because of that, I just wanted to say that I support a Level Design course… and… maybe, just maybe, we need a Game Design course too!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms