Comments on the quiz before this video

The quiz before this video has the question “Which of the following services do we use for live chat support between students?” (A: Discord) It is a odd question to be there. I don’t think it was discussed in the course so far, so you would have to know the answer on your own, which is not great. Plus it is not math related. I appreciate that you want to make sure people know about all the support they can get, but that does not seem like the best way to do so from my perspective. The quiz says WIP so you may be changing this anyway, but I figured I would add my 2 cents.

Also, I would love it if after the final question on a quiz there was a “complete and continue” button with the retake quiz button. My natural reaction is to just click on the next video in the list on the side and not on the “complete and continue” button at the top of the screen that I am not used to pressing because when a video ends it just does it for me. I end up needing to go back to the quiz page and hit “complete and continue” so that it says I completed it. If there was a button in the middle of the screen I may realize I should press that instead though. It is not a huge deal, but I do this on like every quiz.

Thanks for the feedback Drakorez, it’s very much appreciated.
We usually have a video at the start of the course to let students know where they can get help (Forum, Discord, Facebook groups, etc) but it looks like we don’t have one of those in the course yet.

The quizzes are still WIP as you mentioned, so either we’ll either get that video added (most likely outcome), or replace that question with a more appropriate one.

I’ll also pass on your feedback about adding a “complete and continue” button to the end of the quiz. I’m not entirely sure if this can be added, but there’s definitely no harm in asking! :smiley:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms