Comment : Please, don't give out the pre made code

I cannot understand the code and its functions when it’s already pre-made, I do like when we write a code during the video because it gives you explanation to everything inside it so please, Ben, It would be nice if you can continue to write the code during videos and explain every line of code because it gives me the undrestanding of what I’m doing. I’m sorry but I do not understand the Raycaster code :frowning:

He on a later episode (?) talks about this, I think you’re not the only one that finds that way harder to understand.

Another thing with the CameraRaycaster class is that (SPOILERS!) on a following episode, it gets replaced. Ben realizes there is a problem with how it works and its scalability, and kind of rewrites it.

He also fights ninjas in order to rescue Rick, who got into funny walk shenanigans (I think those are from the director cut DVDs --ok I should sleep, started to imagine the course as some kind of TV series.

For the time being, feel free to walk through the code, try to understand what you can, and anything you can’t get you can ask over here, I think. :^)

Privacy & Terms