Combat, Save bug?

So I just was just finishing the Shop part of the Shops and Abilities series and decided to play around in my game.
I bought some items from the shop and saved and I then went on to fight with some npcs. Mid fight though I accidentally loaded my savefile but the npc I were fighting were still aggroed onto me even though I wasn’t in combat at the time of the save state.
I quit the game, played again and now the enemies were back to normal.
Any ideas what’s happening?

The “L” key method of loading doesn’t do a complete scrub of information, it’s mainly for testing. As far as fighter was concerned, nothing really happened except a reload of the weapon (assuming you haven’t removed the ISaveable from Fighter like we do at the end of the course).

Once we get to the Menu section, that “L” key will become obsolete, as you’ll be loading from the main menu. As you can see, entering from another scene or restarting the game with the play button starts with fresh new enemies who have no recollection that they were just in a fight to the death.

Ahh right. Might help to read the code every once in a while heh. Thanks for the reply

Privacy & Terms