Code isn't executing. Terminal says some things, but the Problems tab is empty

My source code:

#include <cstdio>

int main()
{
    printf("Hello, my name is Eugene.");
}

Terminal:

> Executing task in folder 1.6 Your First Program: C:/raylib/w64devkit/bin/mingw32-make.exe RAYLIB_PATH=C:/raylib/raylib PROJECT_NAME=hello OBJS=*.cpp BUILD_MODE=DEBUG <

mingw32-make hello
make[1]: Entering directory 'C:/Users/Gebruiker/Desktop/Eugene/Udemy/Raylib/GameDev/1.6 Your First Program'
g++ -o hello *.cpp -Wall -std=c++14 -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -Wno-missing-braces -g -O0 C:/raylib/raylib/src/raylib.rc.data -I. -IC:/raylib/raylib/src -IC:/raylib/raylib/src/external -L. -LC:/raylib/raylib/src -LC:/raylib/raylib/src -lraylib -lopengl32 -lgdi32 -lwinmm -DPLATFORM_DESKTOP
make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Users/Gebruiker/Desktop/Eugene/Udemy/Raylib/GameDev/1.6 Your First Program'

Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it.

The Output tab:

[11-2-2022 10:08:09] For C source files, IntelliSenseMode was changed from "windows-gcc-x64" to "windows-gcc-x86" based on compiler args and querying compilerPath: "C:/raylib/w64devkit/bin/gcc.exe"
[11-2-2022 10:08:09] For C++ source files, IntelliSenseMode was changed from "windows-gcc-x64" to "windows-gcc-x86" based on compiler args and querying compilerPath: "C:/raylib/w64devkit/bin/gcc.exe"

Any idea what is going wrong? I keep getting this same terminal output when doing Run Build Task. I don’t get to see the print output from my code. The Problems tab is empty, so nothing seems to be going wrong there.

Hi there!

Apologies for the late reply. Run Build Task only builds (aka, compiles) your code, it does not run your code. If you would like to run your code, you can press F5 to launch your newly built project with the debugger.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms