Cinepardy round 1 - Mega Movie Quiz

Phew, so I finally polished this one enough to call it a day, I was struggling with a bug that just completely stopped the game at a time out, now it counts as a wrong answer and you can continue on with the game if you time out.

The only other little bug that I’m sure would be easy to track down after these past few days looking for that timer one is the Timer starts on Awake and is running during the intro screen, I tried a few quick solutions but I decided to just get a bunch of questions done instead, most of them are from The Movie Trivia Schmoedown, I help one of the competitors so I take notes on the matches, it’s a really fun YouTube channel if anyone wants to check it out and likes movie trivia!

3 Likes

Nice looking quiz, I was horrible at it…but good hard questions.

One question…the text was all bunched up and could not read it, but other than that it was fine. I’m not sure if it was my browser or not but also I could not see the bottom of the screen so I could not tell if you had a progress bar or not.

Was fun, thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool game, I have seen like 5% of the movies that are mentioned in your game, so I obviously did horribly.

There’s a small issue here:

Not sure what exactly is going on.

2 Likes

Ahh dang! I knew I should’ve actually run through it instead of just checking each Scriptable Object haha, I think that was just a formatting error on my part, the progress bar though might be a scaling issue, thanks for playing and letting me know!!

1 Like

Whoooops, that’s what you get when you just check the Scriptable Objects instead of actually playing through the game before uploading, thanks for letting me know and thanks for playing!

2 Likes

All good, just thought I would mention it. It was the exact one Yee showed.

Peace!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms