Certified in Seattle! (And no longer sleepless)

[yup, that title is about as cheesy as I can make it!]

1840, or 92%. I have very little of use to add to the mountain of great info in this thread, except to say that if you take this course and rock the quizzes, you’re all set! Personally I found the phrasing on the exam clearer than some of the questions on the course:)

Also: there seems to be a pool of questions they randomly pick from, because I compared notes with other people and we seem to have gotten different questions. Don’t know if this was mentioned or is of any use to anyone.

Also also: in pre-exam smalltalk it hilariously turned out that about half the room took this course prior to the exam. Gamedev.tv is slowly but surely turning into a household brand!

On that note, thanks so much to @sampattuzzi and @ben! As a longtime fan and avid student of - I’m pretty sure - all of your courses, this was a very lovely addition, and “Certified Unity Developer” looks fantastic on the ol’ resume:)

Also thanks to everyone here - your anecdotal information and various contribution really helped bridge the gap between the curriculum and the logistics of the exam itself!

Onwards and upwards!

Michael

6 Likes

Congratulations and what a great score - well done Michael :slight_smile:

in pre-exam smalltalk it hilariously turned out that about half the room took this course prior to the exam.

hehe, that’s pure class :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That rocks Michael! Good to hear we are cornering the market in Seattle ;). Do let me know which questions you felt were confusingly worded, that’s entirely my bad writing, I’m sure.

2 Likes

Incredible score and very inspiring! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, @Krista_Keltahaf Good luck with the exam, whenever you take it!

1 Like

Huge congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks @ben! I’m actually writing this from a mountaintop in California where I’m co-teaching a VR/meditation retreat; your courses will definitely be lovingly mentioned!

2 Likes

#OnlyInCalifornia

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms