Can't export to WebGL

When I try exporting to WebGL Unity gives me three errors and deletes whatever folder I’m building into. I tried posting this on the QnA but didn’t get much help…

Hi Izzy,

Please try the following:

1. Save your build on your harddrive but not inside your project folder, on your Desktop or in a cloud.
  2. Use English characters only for your file and folder names.
  3. Make sure that neither your firewall nor your antivirus program block Unity.

I’ve already tried that. It’s not working

What is working and what is not working?

Basically it was all working in the editor but when I tried exporting it it gave me three errors and deleted the folder I was building to. I tried building to Windows and it worked then. I used the post-processing stack so maybe that was it?

It deleted the folder? In which folder did you try to build your game?

Which post-processing stack did you use? Did you use anything special? I’m asking because WebGL is rather limited regarding the lighting and special effects.

I built it to a folder on my desktop and it deleted said folder (It wasn’t even in the recycling bin)
I used the post-processing stack by Unity (The one in the package manager)

Do not build your game in the Desktop folder. It’s a special folder managed by Windows. It might be that there are restrictions. Create a folder somewhere else on your harddrive.

No I meant in a folder on my desktop. The same folder where I built Terminal Hacker

Mailtrack

Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&)
                04/14/20, 09:41:27 AM

That could be a problem, too. As aforementioned, try to save your build in another folder on your harddrive. Did this work?

Ill check it out when I’m on my PC

Mailtrack

Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&)
                04/14/20, 06:28:08 PM

This topic was automatically closed after 5 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms