Can't download laser defender resources

I downloaded the PDF alright, it’s possibly an issue with my Mac but I can’t work it out.

I tried restarting the computer - that didn’t help.

The PDF only downloaded when I right-clicked and selected ‘download linked file’ but if I right-click the assets I don’t get that option.

I downloaded resources from previous sections no bother - and can generally download stuff without having to right-click etc.

Anyone know what might be going on?

Hi Dominic,

I have just tested the link for the resources for this section and it is working correctly, I am however using a PC not a Mac, but the resource is available.

I’m not sure which browser you are using, but Udemy often recommend clearing temporary internet files/cookies etc, might be worth giving that a go, and then after that, try a different browser - just to see if it works.

1 Like

Thanks Rob!

I opened with Firefox and downloaded no problem!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

How strange, I can only suggest perhaps clearing temporary internet files/cookies/cache in the original browser and see if that resolves the issue for the browser in question.

Glad you have got the files at least, but would be good to know the problem will not persist. If necessary, support@udemy.com, they are pretty quick at responding :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms