Can we use unreal engine 4.25 for this course?

Im in the beginning of this course, and I’d like to know if I can use unreal engine 4.25 without it affecting how i understand the course, because the course doesn’t seem to be updated past 4.22.3

I have been following the course with Unreal 4.25 and it is not much different from what I can tell so far. I am at the Bull Cows game and there is only one difference that I found and it was to do with the modes window in the unreal engine. It was just located differently due to the new update. Hope this helps! I really like the course so far!

People are experiencing issues with VS Code and autocomplete with it. So if that’s something you can’t live without or don’t want to use a different editor then you should probably stick to 4.22-4.24

ok thank you

so i am using unreal 4.25 and when i try to open the bulls and cows project for the first time it says: “could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from source manually.” and i don’t know how to do that, help pls?

ok so i went and did a little more searching and the link i used on the udemy website to download the bulls and cows project didn’t include the .sln folder in the download, this is what my project folder looks like:image I don’t know how to fix this, so pls help me

ok, so i figured out my problem. I didn’t have microsoft .NET framework installed, my problem is fixed

Privacy & Terms