Bulls & Cows

Hi guys I am using a Macbook pro 13" Mac OS Catalina version 10.15.6. I Simply Cannot launch the project that was given in the course, when i double click on the Bulls & Cows project (the zip that we download) here is what i got :

After i press ok Nothing happens. Also when i create my own project it simply takes so much time or it crashes. Am i supposed to use this macbook for unreal ?

If you guys need more details please let me know! I Really need your help.

Thank you!

Where did you extract the project to?

So I forgot to mention that unreal engine is installed on an external hard drive and when I downloaded the zip file it went to the download folder so I simply double clicked the zip file there and extract it in the download folder. So the zip file and the project are both inside the download folder (the default one in mac). The project and unreal engine are on two different hard drives. Unreal engine is on my Seagate (External hard drive) and the project in the internal hard drive of my macbook pro 13". Can this macbook pro work properly with unreal engine?

Thank you!

P.S: First time posting here ! ^^

Should be able to. Are you able to launch it using UE4 directly? i.e. open UE4 and then navigate to “Open Project” (depending on version you may need to select “More”) and then navigate to and open the uproject file.

Privacy & Terms