BRICK BREAKER :Corona Edition

This is a brick breaker game with 10 levels. Only 10% manage to reach the last level.
LINK - BRICK BREAKER :Corona Edition
Don’t forget to collect the POWERUPS .

POWERDOWN-Corona Virus (NOT KIDDING).

IMP: IF YOU ARE PLAYING IN CHROME .

1. USE CHROME ZOOM FEATURE FROM DEFAULT 100% TO A SUITABLE SIZE (125% should do the job. Bigger screens may require to set 150%).

2. THEN CLICK THE FULLSCREEN MODE AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT.

HINT: To reach the last level : work HARD , don’t give up and don’t catch Corona .

Open for constructive feedbacks :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was good fun, the ball speed and power ups all worked well. I am unable to last beyond a couple of levels of these usually so it was good to finish all levels with 19 lives to spare :laughing:

1 Like

@codermonk Pretty Cooool. You are a pro in this. Many of my friends couldn’t even reach the last level. You have set a whole new record by completing this game with 19 lives remaining. Try bumping up your score next time by collecting stars.

@leekith_qwerty Amazing work!! I love the design you used! I love the old 80s retro theme! I played a little bit of it and loved it! I would recommend one thing. When you destroy a brick the audio is a little too loud compared to the audio levels of the music. Congratulations on your game! It’s not easy making your own game!

1 Like

Hey thankyou for playing and thankyou so much for your comment. Yes I will solve the audio problems in the next update : )

Privacy & Terms