Bowling Arena

So I’m finally done with the bowling arena project got stuck at some points with textures and the bowling pitch or whatever it’s called but after the textures were done it was pretty much just placing the objects at their right place, I made a Bowling rack as well just for fun and yeah i have a potato pc as of now so it took me some time.

4 Likes

Such a rich texture and fine lighting.
Love the tiles on the floor. Totally different than what people would expect.
I think the lanes are a bit too short. And I miss the ball gutter? left, right of the lane.
Did you switch on the Cycles denoiser?
Great project!

2 Likes

I made the ball gutter but I think it’s too short now as well should have expanded it a little more and lowered it from the bowling pitch a bit.
About the Cycles denoiser, it was not switched on, and what will be the difference if it was turned on?
Thank you for the Compliments!!

1 Like

If you zoom in on your images, you see some noise at certain places.
With denoise on this will be clearer in some cases.
It depends on the situation, the complete scene, lighting etc.

2 Likes

ohhh that just helped a lot I was just wondering about that because when zoomed in on something there’s just this noise at some places as you can see in my previous projects as well I haven’t turned it on and it was kinda looking weird. Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Very nice whole scene from the course pins and ball. You have done a lot of extras to this project. Very effectively.

1 Like

Well done. The bright colors and nice lighting sure woke up these sleepy eyes first thing this morning. :grin:

1 Like

Thankyou so much!!

hahaha thanks!!

Privacy & Terms