Botaybry's Unity Game Dev journal

Hello everyone.

Truth be told I am not super new here. I bought this course ages ago, but never really delved deeper into any of the course’s contents. Personally, I have never considered myself to be a “coder” or someone who would be keen on computer science. I would say I’m more of a writer by trade. Plotting character arcs and writing dialogue is probably more of my strong suite - but after being invovled with one group after another trying to get a game kickstarted, I realized that my lack of coding knowledge has been really detrimental. I’m never really able to create the games I want to make.

Well no more. I’m sitting down and gonna learn to code and make the darn games myself.

I just wanted to create this journal - mostly for myself - but also to record my progress through my coding journey. As a way to keep myself accountable and to assure myself that I am indeed making progress.

And perhaps, someone can come by this journal one day and maybe it can help someone not feel super discouraged as they trek along the harder coding concepts. Because man - do I feel like an idiot sometimes at some of the challenges.

Here I goooo.

Privacy & Terms