Block Breaker with Multiplier!

Hello all!

I’m excited to share a small tweak to the Block Breaker game that I found made it more fun and interesting.

Here is the link (I’m having issues with sharegame site atm):

Some people like to play the game faster and others like to play it slower. However, the players who like it faster, don’t want the slower players to simply get away with a slower game for free. The solution? Have a score multiplier that is based off of the speed of the game. This will allow the players who want to move forward to see the other levels a chance to do so, at a reduced score. While giving more advanced players the high score and bragging rights!

Each block is worth 10 points multiplied by the multiplier from a minimum of x0.1 to a maximum of x10.0

Controls: Up arrow will increase the speed and multiplier. Down arrow will decrease the speed and multiplier.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Love it ! i had the exact same idea.
EDIT: can you come with some hints, or code, how u turned the gameSpeed slider into a X multipier, you then could put into the score calculation ? :slight_smile:

Awesome. Pretty simple and I liked the level designs.

Awesome game, really appreciate your work… I found a glitch wile playing. Sometimes the ball passes through the grey bricks. It passes through the two bricks, I think there’s a gap between two bricks.

Privacy & Terms