Blender Mesh not moving

Hello, guys I’m new to blender and I’m having a problem in Blender. The problem is when I’m trying to move an object it doesn’t move actually the mesh doesn’t move just the outline moves. Here is the link for my problem https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F2sgXROrpMQNQ7ddpPG9N9OoRoFbvay_/view?usp=sharing

Could be a bug. Never seen this problem.

I’ve even tried to delete the application and reinstall it but the same problem keeps occurring. This problem is occurring since I’ve update to bender 2.82, before that nothing like this was occurring

maybe you can start a new blend file

It is still giving me the same problem

Never seen it either. I wondered if it could be related to the ‘bounding box’? Something related to an option to view that?
Updated graphics drivers as well as new blender version?

Bounding Box? What’s that

Its some outline box’ that contains the geometry. A cube box containing any shape like a sphere or anything. I can’t think of any time I have used it, just have heard of it. It can be used to avoid displaying all the weight of a mesh for example to lower load on a scene while you work on some other bit. As I say not a thing I have used so can’t really say more or be helpful about it.

Okay, thanks I really appreciate it

I’ve also installed the same version. but I must say that version is slower and has some strange hickups.
Maybe fall back to a previous version ? 2.81x

How do you install a previous version of bender coz whenever I tried to install the previous version it takes me to the current version and asks me to download that version

Thanks I go check, download

then you download blender 2.79

Okay

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms