Blender bowling ball and pins simulation not working

Can anyone help me with this?

1 Like

Give more info !!!

• follow the teacher.
  • check the scale of your objects
  • good placement of your objects origin point (location of the gravity)
  • Floor is passive
  • Ball and pins active
  • There needs to be a marging between active and passive objects
2 Likes

Do not repeat a topic!

All users on these forums are living in different time zones.
It’s the holiday season, so fewer people on the forum.
And many readers are just participants on this forum who answer questions or giving feedback just as a hobby, like me.

Follow the steps of the teacher carefully. When doing something for the first time, try not to deviate.
Do small steps and test. Save regulary different versions, so you can undo some steps.

Have fun!

1 Like

thanks!

Once you have followed FedPete’s advice if you still need to ask for help Please give full screenshots with any questions. With the relevant panels open.
Also include the lecture time that is relevant to the problem/issue.
This can be done by Blender itself, via the ‘Window’ menu bar top left hand side. On that menu drop down is ‘save screenshot’.
Along with actually describing what the problem is. ‘It’s not working’ does not tell anyone what is not working so you make it harder for people to help you.

1 Like

Do you have an Idea on how I could share blend files?

1 Like

You could use dropbox or google or github.

1 Like

No I meant in gamedev TV…I don’t use Dropbox…or github,in fact I don’t even know what Dropbox is…

1 Like

Just google for free on line file hosting if you do not have those mainstays available.

1 Like

You could google it and learn something new.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms