Be the first to post for 'What's Coming up...'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

1 Like

First! >: D

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Hi. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. Can’t wait for the first lecture and challenge. :v:

1 Like

Hi, looking forward to the course. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to learning as well.

1 Like

Hi!, this is my first time to visit and talk in the community which in english culture.
Nice to see all of you guys!

1 Like

Hi this is my first time visiting the community, hello everyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:grinning: Hi every one glad to see you all. I love blender coz It is a great free tool. I hope it is not hard to learn.

1 Like

The videos already give me some sort of motivational boost just from the way the creator encourages you!
Hopefully can go through all the lectures with same motivation.

Hi Ben, hi pals, my name is Mario and I’m very new in this world but I am always have been attracted for this so I hope to learn a lot, and go beyond this course.

1 Like

Hello :relaxed: First time in this community

:grinning: Hi every one glad to see you all. I love blender coz It is a great free tool. I hope it is not hard to learn. yeah

Hi!

Hello!!! Ive been using blender actually for a while now and I have a lot of knowledge but I’m using this course since I just wanna make sure I have the skills learned in an order that they should be for maximum efficiency… So I’m very excited to see what I have been doing right all along but more importantly what noob mistakes ive been making… So wish me luck!!!

Hello all! Looking forward to my first course.

Hi! Blender looks really confusing but I hope thats not the case after a few lectures!

Privacy & Terms