Be the first to post for 'What You Can Now Make'!

Start of the Palace of Jewelah in the Sacred Realm of Sjah Makrit :slight_smile:

Constructed from cubes, one cylinder and one icosphere.

SHIFT+D used to copy one cube at a time and then scale down that copy and rotate it 1 degree in the Z axis (depending on the orientation you use of course).

SHIFT+D used to copy one tower.

SHIFT+D used to copy two towers.

SHIFT+D used to copy four towers and rotate that 180 degrees around X

Icosphere created and scaled only in Z (press S, then press Z and modify it)

Cylinder created and scaled only in Z (press S, then press Z and modify it)

Shift+S used for positioning the cursor in the center of the world for creation of components.

10 Likes

Here’s my raft! Most difficult part for me was to adjust the camera.
There are some amazing works in this thread!

2 Likes

Ya, I made a castle!

7 Likes

My Castle…

3 Likes

Fun to see how creative we all can be with the simple block tools.

1 Like

It’s great to see all the different ideas people had! Let’s keep up the good work!

1 Like

Ta dahhhhh …

4 Likes

I made a monitor. I really liked how easy and accurate Blender is for this.

6 Likes

Looked over to my right and saw my Nintendo staring at me, so I had a go at it, pretty happy with my first 3D model!

7 Likes

Made a grand piano for my challenge :slight_smile:

13 Likes

7 Likes

After looking at your NES I decided to do my Xbox One S, still in the process of making it but love your NES though

Also I need help in creating the circles along the front, and top of the xbox, I somewhat remember the bowling ball tutorial with making the holes but am I able to do this using a square? im using the image tool for the front view and just having a hard time making the circles, or atleast one then i can use array to create the rest

4 Likes

UPDATE

Was a pain but i figured it out and this is what it looks like, gotta add the Xbox logo button and then add the array to the top of the xbox and the side and i think im done!

4 Likes

Hey guys! My first 3d model and it is a DJ controller :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very basic ps4, liking this course so far

6 Likes

A bookcase in my office

21 Likes

Hi, i made the water bottle that was on my desk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks good, recognised it straight away

I made a crop duster. As someone whose been using 3DS Max for a while now, it’s been kinda fun starting from scratch again!

6 Likes

Here’s a lamp from my living room to go on one of those tables. Just…don’t look under the shade XD

5 Likes

Privacy & Terms