Be the first to post for 'What You Can Now Make'!

It took me a while to get the hang of it. But well yea, this is my first attempt. And I’m so excited to make more soon :smile:

1 Like

Look out! it’s a squid!

6 Likes

The squid now has colors! I just used prior knowledge of materials to give it some basic coloration.

4 Likes

This is so amazing. How did you make the teddy bear?

Here is my first try on a castle with a catapult :smiley:

4 Likes

Some wooden construction I made a few years ago. Turns out to be fairly fun practice! Like a lot of the models you guys post!

My version of a skyscraper.

I made a TV and here it is with the objects separated.

I started with a cube… then my world suddenly got a little larger, until it welcomed me home :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Woke up, just wanted to make a ziggurat and a few leafy friends.

4 Likes

I just can’t get enough of blender right now :blush:
I’m especially proud of that little bridge on the right side :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

My Frist Model

1 Like

@Erne 1st attempt, I made a outdoor foodcourt table with glass and plates :slight_smile:

1 Like

First glimpse was of my monitor, so I made that… screenscreen

Then I looked to my girlsfriends desk and I thought ‘hmm…what about that chair with rolls’…and taddaaa

office_chair

Then I wanted something with a view more forms in it…so I started on a bookshelf…but then I realized most shapes would be rectangular in the end so I got a bit bored:

1 Like

I made a dragon prototype. It was fun to add features using the primitive shapes. Can’t wait to add texture and import to unity with some sort of animation and sound.

4 Likes

Quite simple and easy.

1 Like

I really enjoyed seeing all this creativity! I was thirsty so I made a simple bottle with a rubber gripper.

1 Like

I had a lot of fun making objects. I got pretty interested in making castles and other types of fortifications now.

1 Like

My first model, a sword! A bit rough on the camera angles but still happy with it :wink:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms