flame_uncontrolled
An uncontrolled fire.

flame_wildfire
A fire that will likely burn everything to the ground…:anguished:

4 Likes

RedflamesscaledBlueflamesscaled

Flames for days! This was really fun!

2 Likes

firstPixelFireChallenge3firstPixelFireChallenge4firstPixelFireChallenge2firstPixelFireChallenge

2 Likes

I only did 2, sorry…

fire%201

fire%202

1 Like

This was harder than expected. My first three attempts didn’t look all that fire-ish:
fire1 a flame (used my own palette)
fire2 “the sun”
fire3 some meteorite

So I continued with the lecture to see what the lecturer did, and I noticed that he used a lot more white and not as much red - well, can’t say my results got any better though, but it was nice to see nonetheless :smiley:
fire4

2 Likes

Basic fire, eruption, burning gas and explosion:
Fire01Fire02Fire03Fire04

3 Likes

Fire!
Flame2_shareFlame1_share

1 Like

fire%20challenge1fire%20challenge2fire%20challenge3fire%20challenge4

2 Likes

Fire3Fire4Fire2Fire1

1 Like

I did two flame variations, a fire mushroom cloud, and I was trying to do a line of fire but it turned out looking like spaghettin :sweat_smile:

Flame4Fire1Fire2Fire%20Spaghetti

4 Likes

Whoa, people do really cool stuff here.
fire1 Classic flame shape, but then I also wanted to try adding some embers and glow (extra layer with decreased opacity). Feels pretty clunky tbh, but it could’ve been a worst first pixel art flame ^ ^’.
FireShot Like a shot out of a fire based weapon I guess.
Inferno BURN EVERYTHING
BlueFlame Also wanted to try a blue one. It’s maybe missing some darker or more aggressive blues but every time I tried to add some it felt like I was making it worst, so it stayed a pretty chill blue flame instead.

2 Likes

Different colored firesFire3Fire1Fire4Fire2

2 Likes

Heh… feel like damn greenhorn :smiley: don’t care, I just don;t have any art background :slight_smile:
here you go!

Fire3Fire1Fire4Fire2

1 Like

Here are my attempts. I’m having a lot of fun on this course!
MatchResting%20FireCometFire%20door

1 Like

Trying to use the paintbrush and airbrush is definitely a lot more exciting than just using the hard edge pencil!

Just a good 'ol flame using the paintbrush alone
Fire_1

I wanted to make a fireball or something like that mixing both paint and airbrush, but I ended up using mostly the airbrush
Fire_2

And an attempt at a campfire using only the airbrush
Fire_3

1 Like

Here are my Fire Icons. The first one I made a log on one layer and made the fire on another. The second was a simple fire. I could have added some more color but I was testing it out. The third is a blue candle that I made using the palette I made from the previous course. The last one I used the pencil tool and drew it out with straight lines.

Fire%20on%20a%20logFireFire%20CandleFire%20Simple%20Drawn

1 Like

Just some play with fire

Fire4
Fire3
Fire
Fire2

2 Likes

Nebula, Supernova, Red Giant and the Sun
Nebula
Supernova
RedGiant