Share your game icons!

Your work is exquisite! I love seeing what you come up with

1 Like

Here are my fire icons. Now that I’m thinking about it, I should have added a border or something to make them more cohesive.
firefire2fire3fire4

1 Like

My fire probably needs some work, but here goesFire1Fire2Fire3

Drew my fire with a Wacom Intuos. Made is much easier then drawing with a mouse.

Fire1 Fire2 Fire3 Fire4

My Fire Palette

Hey guys, oh man, this challenge was super fun and gave me a major boost in confidence in my abilities.

firefireRainflamemagicfire

could use more work but I’m definitely hyped up to continue the course and improving my abilities

2 Likes

fire2firefire1

fireballFire2Fire1

AnotherFlameBall

AnotherFlameBall2

AnotherFlameBall3

FlameBallFinal

1 Like

Fire1 Based off the “Fire rune” item in RuneScape :wink:
Fire2 Fire… Boomerangs?..
Fire3 Fire vortex
Fire4 Decided to play around with the smudge tool for this one. It made this challenge so much easier :slight_smile:

2 Likes

fireEyeswoodNFireallumettefireSpellcommetelanterFireplaneteFirecandleFire

Here is my work ! I feel proud of myself but I think something is missing in my dessign pattern.

2 Likes

I feel like flames are my weakspot Ill try to get them better but for now this are the ones from the challenge. Flama1 Flama2Flama3Flama4

1 Like

FIYAH!!!

Challenge Sec 2 Lec 18 - Fire 01 Challenge Sec 2 Lec 18 - Fire 04 Challenge Sec 2 Lec 18 - Fire 02 Challenge Sec 2 Lec 18 - Fire 03

2 Likes

Got this fella by adding a bit of smudge action on top of the tools that are taught in this video. Definitely going to make more of these when the kids don’t need my attention. Liking the course! :smile:

fire05

1 Like

Fire_2Fire_3Fire_1

2 and 3 are a little better me thinks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Candle flameFirestormFlame

This was a fun exercise!

There are some really imaginative flame pieces here, good work all

I like the palettes for your blue flames! And your orange fire ball has real movement too it! nice work :+1:

This was my first attempt, not 100% satisfied with it - it’ll be the basic icon, used for stoves/campfires/etc…
Fire

This was my second attempt, I like this one more and feel I could use it on the Laser Defender game course as a Spaceship Thruster…
Flame

This was my third attempt - an in-game icon for mages to select fire spells, and also for shooting said fireball…
Fireball

Flames:

Mad Fire

Fire with smoke:

Fire

Fireball:

Fireball

And I attempted to do a sun:

fire-layered-2017-11-11_20-34

First try with diffrent layers for the firecolors and only paintbrush . Feels like childrawn, cartoonish.

fire-airbrush-2017-11-11_20-34

Second one used only airbrush. I like this one the most, because the fire looks as in old games and feels like it’s moving.

fire-onelayer-paint-2017-11-11_20-34

This fire was made with paintbrush with some corrections with airbrush.

fire-explosion-2017-11-11_20-34

That one was made with airbrush, while I highlighted some arms with paintbrush. I like that one because, it feels so explosive.

Privacy & Terms