Be the first to post for 'The Wonder Of Prefabs'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

using the tools we covered, and a little playing around, heres a bit of a clash of eras…

9 Likes

Hey this is the thing i did for this video. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Here is my scene! I look forward to seeing what you all came up with! (I’m also going to post this in the lecture Q&A).

9 Likes

Hello friends,

This is the scene i came up with:

Best of luck to all :slight_smile:
Svetlin

8 Likes

loving how you came up with the cats @Iz_Cirkovic :slight_smile:
thats a very detailed car you have there @Svetlin_Svilenov and a vibrant scene @Matt_Kalafut nice work everyone.

IMO this is the best resource for sharing screenshots of progression to the wider community as that leaves the QnA free for feedback and questions etc for that particular lectures.

looking forward to seeing what you create down the line…

1 Like

6 Likes

You all have very nice looking challenge project good work. Love all the differences in design, Here is mine using what we covered so far.

8 Likes

Hi Guys! :slight_smile:

My idea was a low-poly version of a ‘mid-air clash’. I look forward to becoming skilled enough to turn this into a realistic looking fight scene!

Everyone has created really cool stuff! Great work guys :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I never completed Unity 1.0… never could find the time. So really happy to start a fresh on the new 2.0 course & more determined to set aside some time each week to continue this one to the end.

Anyhow here’s the first Challenge :slight_smile:

8 Likes

awesome work!

I wish I knew how to add textures and color to this scene. It would have made it look better.

10 Likes

I put a tad bit of work into this

8 Likes

Lamp,Lamp,Car, Car and Mountain.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Tried to just keep it real simple

5 Likes

Lovin’ all the cool interpretations of the challenge.

I went with a more serene picturesque scene.

-Goodge

13 Likes

Hey, great suggestion re materials. We cover that in section 3 so why go-back and liven up your world once you finish Section 3. I’ll add it to the ideas at the end of Section 3.

4 Likes

that was easy lol

5 Likes

A little bit lazy…
unity - My Block Model - PC, Ma

6 Likes

Privacy & Terms