Welcome to the Unreal Engine Developer

Hi, my name is Marek. Im from Czechia. I wanted to learn C++ and so on, but im very lazy and disliek books, so im gonna try this course. It looks as promising option for me.

Hi everyone, Sean and I’m looking forward to having some fun while learning c++ and unreal.

I was bored the other day and decided to learn something new. Here I am! I’m looking forward to enjoying the learning. I’m sure we will get a chance to chat and help each other along on this journey!

Hey everyone, this is my first time using Udemy so I excited to see how this turns out. Also I’m looking forward to learning c++ and building some games.

Hey there! My name is Josué Vargas, I’m from Costa Rica. I work as a Network Engineer and when I started getting into cyber-security I realized the importance of learning programming. I’ve found a lot of courses on C++ but this one has been by far the most appealing because I’ve wanted to create video games since I was a child. So I’m here to learn programming, having fun and perhaps this will bring a career change in the future! :slight_smile:

Hi all!

I’m from the midwestern US, and am an educator by trade. I’ve always wanted to make a video game, so here I am. I’m new to programming and video game design, and I’m hoping to develop skills in order to do just that. Looking forward to chatting with you all through it!

Hi everyone. I am from Alabama and work in retail. I just finished section 1. I am excited to get rolling in this course. I’ve been wanting to use Unreal for a long time. I’m just trying to get the most out of the course and learn to efficiently use the engine for my own small projects and maybe eventually a large one or two. Good luck to everyone.

Hey there, I’m Aric and I’m from California. I’m a recent BioEngineering graduate looking to have a career change before I’m actually set on what I would really like to do. I just started getting into programming and game developing. I’m steadily building and polishing sets of skills that will eventually help me break into the gaming industry!

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m Isle-Tortuga!!
I’m from New York, I’m looking to get a basic understanding of the game making process and hopefully create an Indie Studio. I’ve always wanted to make games since I enjoy playing them and actually have some experience working with another game engine (GameMaker Studio 2). I’m looking forward to learning Unreal and maybe make a few friends along the way!!

Similar story here as well! I’ve been in the Biotech industry for 5 years and am now shifting gears, hoping to start a career in 3D VFX and gaming. Good luck to you on your journey!

Hi! I’m Yana from Greece. I am a visual artist and I 'm looking forward to learning UE4 with C++

Hello !
My Name is Angelos and i am from Greece.
I am a Cinematographer working on Cinema, Tv commercials, and Theater. I am also a Visual Artist.
I have big passion for games and i have many ideas for how unreal engine can become a Cinematographers tool.
I just started the course and i am really exited about it !

Cheers !

Hi everyone! My name is Sal and I’m from Canada. I joined this course so that I can learn C++ and get a get a head start on any information I might learn at school with computer engineering and computer science.

So far the course has been great! I’m really looking forward to learning C++ and getting some skills in game development,

Hi everybody.
I’m a Computer Science (BSc) student from Vienna, Austria and have been working on game development for quite some time.
I want to get more familiar with the Unreal Engine 4. Especially since I want to use it with all it’s glory for my game project.

Hello, my name is Maria I am 26 y o and I am from Ukraine. I studied Cultural Studies before but now I’m thinking about careerswitch. I’ve studied some frontend and then Java, trying to find what IT ‘‘field’’ do I prefer most.

My dream is to create Harry Potter world in a virtual reality and stay there forever XD

Hello I am Jeffery from the U.S. I am 14. I am hoping by taking this course I will know how to code and create my own games that I can let other people play.

Hey Folks,

Like most others here I love playing games, and being an Engineer I have to know how stuff works, so now that I’ve taken the hardware apart it’s time to work with the Software. I do know some code, but it’s old school code that many have never heard of, Fortran, BASIC, RPG, CoBOL…so learning C++. C# and Java should be an interesting challenge, as well as Unity and Unreal…but I like a challenge and a busy brain keeps me out of trouble.

Mainly looking for a hobby, that may lead to something fun for a change, I’ve been working as an Engineer for many years and I’m a little burnt out, so I figure I can take some of my Project Management Skills, design skills and crazy imagination and put it to use in Gaming. The best outcome will be a new career path, the worse outcome I will have some fun and learn some cool stuff.

I’m currently living in Maryland, but will be relocating west at some point soon, and if anyone is up for swapping ideas or collaborating I’m game.

Enjoy

Hello c:

My name is Judith, and I’m a 20y/o studying application and media development (a study to prepare for a bachalor degree in computer science) in the Netherlands. I’m mostly trying to improve my coding by creating games, since I’m always having a hard time concentrating when something doesn’t interest me enough and games interest me a lot! Maybe if I get really in to it, I’ll stick to creating games :slight_smile:

Hey there!
My name is Simon, I just recently turned 31, and generally spend a lot of time both on my PC as well as playing games.

I know a little bit of C# which I have been using for “scripting” in other games, though I am still very new to all this coding stuff, but generally got a basic idea of it.

I am here to try to get started with my own project(s) as I am very creative minded, and would love to get maybe just some of my ideas out there into the public :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms