Welcome to the Unreal Engine Developer

Hello Everyone, My name is Jamie i am from Canada, i currently am a owner operator of a computer retail/repair shop, Ive always loved video game since i was a kid, and i honestly just want to develop as a hobby, specifically my younger brother has created a universe on paper and hopefully one day i can transform it on screen other then that i want to eventually help develop educational games aimed at kids with disabilities, i am really all over the place at the moment, oh and i have Zero experience in anything to do with coding

1 Like

Hey everybody! My names Matthew, I’m a CS student up at NAU currently in my last year. Been interested in games for years, mostly RPGs but shooters and strategy games as well. I’m looking forward to going through this course and I can’t wait to learn more about this!

Hello everyone! My name is Denis. Im holding PgDip in Software Engineering and working in IT industry for the last 12 years. Currently I’m Project Manager and got some expiience in GameDev and so on. This is my 2nd try to start learning UE4, first one was in 2014(and UDK before it) :slight_smile:
Main reason to study is establish my own project on this amazing engine.

hi i am Abdulaziz beginner . I am Live on KSA anyone here.

Hey everyone. I’m Jasper, a student in the Netherlands following the study Game Design & Production on IGAD NHTV Breda. Trying to get more into Unreal to be able to help out programmers and be able to do quick prototyping.

Hi All,
My name is Mitchell. I am a 37yo father and husband from the Sunshine Coast in Australia. I’m a Graphic Designer with 11 years experience including print and digital media, designing for mobile applications and web. I found I enjoyed scripting with Javascript and using HTML, CSS and PHP more than actually designing and I’m a gamer at heart. I love logic puzzles and problem-solving so game development has really been a passion that has been tucked away for far too long.

With the skills I learn from this course, I hope to begin writing some small games that help to gamify some of the tedious or challenging areas in life to help people improve themselves in a fun way. Eventually building up to large immersive games that breathe life into hard-to-chew information gathering and processing and even make it social.

I look forward to diving into this course with you all. Perhaps some of us will be working on a project together one day. Good luck everyone.

Kind regards

Mitchell

Hi James,

I wanted to wish you all the best with your endeavours in this. I think educational games for kids with disabilities is a fantastic area to aim at. This is an area I hope to touch on in my GameDev journey too. Perhaps one day we’ll run into each other. Go for it.

Kind regards

Mitchell

Hi all,

I’ve taken time out of my academic journey due to health reasons, and now I’m using this course as a stepping stone on getting back into learning at a bachelor’s level.

I am UK based, and have a smattering of knowledge in coding, but I hope this course will allow me to better understand and use code to help develop ideas in Unreal, and lead into a degree course.

Best regards,

rexyk94

1 Like

i m so into this course , i hope i can get and learn the most out of it

Hi, everyone!

My name is Jake. I’m a full-time software engineer who generally works in the Microsoft Stack using c#. I’ve decided that I wanted to continue learning and learn how to develop video games (which have always been a passion of mine). I’m pretty excited to get started and look forward to going through this experience with anyone else who is starting out!

Best,
Jake

Hello,

I’m Rob, a games design graduate in Cardiff. I’m using this course to improve my skills and learn to programme in C++.

1 Like

Hi everyone, ive loved playing games my entire life and have always wanted to do something in the industries just never had to the time to learn. Im hoping this could be the way i finally get to accomplish those goals. I live in Nashville, TN. _My goal with this coarse is to be able to make some small games at first and see the ideas i have come to life on the screen.

1 Like

Hi, everyone! I’m a C# developer and a gamer, and just finished the Section 1 of the course. I’m planning to develop my first game and I intend to do it using Unreal Engine, and I’m really enjoying what I’m learning!

Hello guys!!!
My name is Alex and i’m creative designer - but all my life i want to make some stuff.
My english is lil bit low but i try to be a part of this huge community.

What your game will look like???

I want to make 2d-scroll game in Dark Souls’ like setting.

Hello Everyone!
I’m a Video/visual effects engineer for Theme parks. I see an increasing value in understanding and using game engines in my line of work, especially with VR and AR systems. Not being a coder, I’m curious to see how far I can get in this course. Looking forward to it.

Hi everyone!

My name is Billy and I am a freshman computer science student with a huge interest in game design. This is going to be my second different coding language learned and I am pretty excited. Making games has been an interest of mine since the forge mode in Halo 3 way back in the day.
Thanks all!

Hi, It’s Neoxys!
I’ve always loved games, and I and my friends are working on a game.

Hello. My name’s Calherbe. I want to make awesome 2D and 3D games so I’m learning all I can about game development, asset creation, and programming. I’m a college student and U.S. soldier residing in the United States. Pizza is my favorite fast food.

Hi,

I am Madhav Sharma. I’m taking this course from Houston, Texas. I am currently a student pursuing my degree in IT Project Management and looking forward to gain some technical know how so that I can work better with the developers. Additionally, I am change management analyst for a energy company working with developers day in and day out. It would be great if I am able to learn and implement C++ myself but I understand that It all depends on the time and practice I put into this course.

Looking forward to this “UNREAL” journey.

Thanks,
Madhav

Hi!

My name is Mário and I’m from Recife, Brazil.

I’m 19 and currently studying Computer Science. I’ve always being in love with games and would like very much to start making some of my own.

Glad to be here,
Mário

Privacy & Terms