Be the first to post for 'Quick Win Tiling Textures'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

I tried some with the offset function and clone tool, and some with make it seamless. Trial and error I guess.

5 Likes

Nice job, @Velcronator !

Just made a Space background for a game I’m making. I thought I’d share it here for the hell of it.

6 Likes

Steel1_SeamlessStone_Seamless_256Grass_Seamless_256Road_Seamless_256

2 Likes

Carpet TextureDeer Hair TextureDesk Backing TextureFloor Tile Texture

My 4 seamless textures. They all have fairly hard defined patterns, but that may lay more in my picture taking. For as little work as I put into this I’m very impressed with what GIMP cooked up. These are definitely usable as placeholders :slight_smile:

2 Likes

seamless%20brickseamless%20wood
seamless%20carpetseamless%20flowerpaper

Nothing amazing here unfortunately, but the flowers pattern does look quite nice.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Both the bricks and the flowers are amazing but the wood is not very good with those 3 lights

My Not Exactly seamless texture

2 Likes

This tiling feature is very nice. In the past (many years ago) I did this by hand.

1 Like

I used the darken, lighten tool to minimize the repetition of certain spots.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think the carpet and granite came out ok. The diamonds look like a trippy weird pattern and the tile just looks wrong haha. I guess Gimp has a harder time tiling poorly taken pictures

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Privacy & Terms