Be the first to post for 'Lighting And Rendering An Animation'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Simple animation and improved the lighting slightly. Good lectures and solid learning.

3 Likes

Heres my simple animation.
Agree with Marc, enjoying tinkering with animations :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Feels like you chaneled the exorsist a bit in that monkey lol

1 Like

There is something, geometrically soothing about this. The way its all very nicely timed, right down to the fact you could make a repeating gif out of this.

1 Like

Here’s my simple example.

2 Likes

I actually paused the video mid-way to make an animation before the challenge, so instead of rendering an older animation, I just did the new one.

9 Likes

Here you go, a simple anticipation and deforming.

7 Likes

I accidentally rendered this in Cycles rather than Blender Render since it is set as my default. But, has the settings for the Blender Render version. It took nearly 11 minutes to render it. Seems like a very long time to render for a 4 second video.

5 Likes

Simple jumping cube and disappearing block

3 Likes

Here you go. I made it very simple because I had to start something new.

2 Likes

Simple glass-cube animation

3 Likes

A jumping teapot :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Here we go!

4 Likes

Bouncy jumping cube

4 Likes

rubber monkey

3 Likes

Heres mine:/uploads/db2322/original/3X/7/e/7e3c60a0919a4bf1f0ad679e6268237d5b26d306.mp4
But how do I make it so that you can play it in the browser like everyone else did?

My first masterpiece. Enjoying the lectures so far!

1 Like

Here is my attempt:

And the blender file:

ChalengeS1L13.blend (542.1 KB)

I am enjoying the classes and challenges so far.

1 Like

Here is my take on making a short animation.
Played a bit with meshes from an add-on Mike showed us, added some lightning also.
Great course so far!

9 Likes

Privacy & Terms