Be the first to post for 'Light Your Scene'!

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Let’s try sharing something for the first time here :smiley:

5 Likes

Just an update for my game, ‘Levitaste!’, in which you’re a psychic chef that wants to get his ingredients onto the chopping board with minimal effort. I’ve been building some new assets in Blender and trying to get the space / lighting feeling decent. Here’s the first level (the later levels have a lot more going on but I want the player to start with an obvious A -> B so they can learn the controls and what the objective is.

Feel free to offer any suggestions, comments or feedback - everything’s appreciated!

13 Likes

I also put a point light on the launch pad.

2 Likes

Level 1
TTL1
Level 2

5 Likes

I wasnt happy with some of the lighting in level 1 so made a tweak

3 Likes

Just some lights! Still keeping it all pretty basic.

2 Likes

There is some great stuff above me!

2 Likes

Cool!!

My Basic scen

1 Like

Here is my first level. I have been side tracking myself with trying to build some simple assets with ProBuilder, so my progress has been a little slowed as of late. Plus, trying to give some lighting in the cave environment without just lighting it all up is a little bit challenging for me.

5 Likes

Wow, this is great. Original idea and nice modeling. =]

Wow, this is a really fun cave-exploration scene!

I tried to make a skybox, and clearly I need to read up on how it works, but this was fun as a first attempt!

1 Like

Rocket%20Boost%20with%20lighting

Here’s the lighting for my scene, I’ve tried to use lighting to make it clear where the safe zone, danger zone and the finish are, hopefully a potential player could read that!

Atmospheric lighting was quite a challenge and I think I could do more here, so that’s one reason to come back and keep working on this level

Level under construction, but i’m enjoying so far!

I need to spend more time on lightning. It is really cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very imaginative!

Mission To Save The Earth

3 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms