Be the first to post for 'How To Use This Course'!

Hi there Ben :), I’m Adrian a storage engineer currently but thought I’d go back and do some c# programming again and this looked like a great way of refreshing :).

1 Like

Hey there, Aron from Iceland, finally finding time for these great courses. I’ve been in anti-virus research and various QA jobs, but looking to enhance my coding through computer games.

1 Like

Hello!
My name is Salomón and I’m from Panama. I recently enrolled in a Scottish university but I won’t start classes until September. I have about 9 months of spare time. Poor me.
I want to be a game designer, more especifically a programmer, so I enrolled in this course to learn about Unity and C#, and also because I tried the previous course with the current Unity version and had too many problems. Once I understand the newest version I hope to go back and complete that course as well. It is excellent.
Good luck to everyone! Just don’t do better than me. Else I will have to kill you :smiley: .

1 Like

Hi!

My name is Dylan, I recently left Highschool and have been interested in video game development for the longest time, I never had time during highschool but now that I do I’m hoping to pour as much time into this as I can.
Hopefully everyone will have as much fun with this course as I’m planning to!

1 Like

Hi everyone, just testing out a reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI,

Just dropping in to say hello, I am currently a web developer, mainly javascript and PHP. I am interested in gaining new skills in game development. I have some experience with C and C# but definitely wanting to learn more about Unity.

Howdy!!! Unity beginner from Germany :-):grinning:

Hello,

I’m Rob and I live in Minnesota. I’m pretty new to game development, programming and really all this. I enjoy learning new things and with the freezing temperatures of winter, I prefer to stay indoors.

nice to meet everyone

hello from Turkey :smiley: I have just started the course :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’m a professional have-a-go-hacker/cowboy coder. I’ve just started this course to see if I can’t learn to code properly before anyone realises how much I’m winging it

Hello, Unity beginner here.

Hello. I’m from the UK. Really looking forward to this course. Ive gone through a few of Unity’s own tutorials and decided that this is a hobby I want to continue and get better at.

hi, I’m taking this course to hopefully learn how to make some simple games! been interested for a while!

Hi Everyone! I’m a student in India. I’ve been messing with the idea of making games for too long not to try it! Looking forward to learning in this course. :slight_smile:

hello I’m Veronica and I just finished the Learn C# Code by Making Games 1.0 course which slightly befuddled me and am looking forward to this 2.0 course to help me demystify the code a bit more thoroughly. -fingers crossed

Hello Errbuddy! I am Jason, and very excited to be learning skills in this field. I have had a lifelong obsession with gaming and feel it is among the very best options for entertainment. Looking forward to pushing the envelope forward with all of you and good luck in all of your forthcoming endeavors!

Hi everyone!

I’m Idan, video and board game enthusiast. I currently study visual communication and do pixelart for fun. I was involved in 2 video game projects as a developer and as an artist. Behance | Instagram

Looking forward for the course. :slight_smile:

G’day all ( <----- Australian for Hi :grinning: )

I’m from the old unity course and enjoyed that a lot and couldn’t resist getting this one to learn some of the new features that come with the new Unity 2017.

Hello. I am Dakota, and I am taking this course for the first time. i am a college freshman, a game design major, and i wanted to get a leg up on my gamedesign skills

Heisann!

Norwegian working as a product manager in IT, but not a coder. Mostly here to eat waffles, but would like to pick up some skills to be able to make fun little games with the kids.

See ya!

Privacy & Terms