Be the first to post for 'How To Use This Course'!

Hi all. My name is Sean, I’m a graduate software engineer and have always been fascinated by animation and video games. So I’ve decided to cover my video game passion by starting this, and the Unreal engine course in hopes to making some original home projects and get my foot in the door for video game development. I’m excited to meet the community!

Hi! My name is Paul. I live in Poland. I’m 18 years old. My hobbies are playing saxophone and making some electronics projects. Yesterday i bought this course and i’m very excited about that :wink: I have always wanted to learn C# and make awesome apps and games. I hope this course helps.

hi everyone, my name is Yeeli and I’m from Israel.

I always liked to play video games. and I just decided I want to make my own!

anyway, good luck to everyone else taking this course!

Hi! I’m Shannon and while I technically have a bachelor’s degree in game design (and social justice), my coding definitely still needs some work!

Hello! I’m Madeline from the United States and I’m a high school student looking to major in game design in the future. I’ve had experience using Game Maker and I’ve messed around with Unity a little bit but I’m looking to get much more in depth with coding through this lesson!

Hi Everyone!

Richard here from Philippines. I’m actually a psychology graduate but i’ve been wanting to do game design for the longest time. Hope to learn from you all!

Excited to start!

Hello All!

I’m Jeremy, currently a Park Ranger on the Oregon Coast in the USA, but heading back home to Austin, Texas soon. Prior Air Force with a recent degree in English (storytelling) and Creative Writing. This is my first jump into coding and game development. Super excited!! :exploding_head:

Hello, my name is Zach. I am taking this course to learn to make games I find enjoyable, and to share them with others for free.

I’m excited to use Unity to bring some Blender files into Unity for games. I don’t know how to use Unity very well (I’ve just toyed around bring in basic stuff from Blender into Unity and then viewing it with the Oculus Rift). I’ve never programmed in C#, so I’m excited to add another language to my skill set.

Hi All

I’m Andy, I’m a software developer as my day job, working mostly in Java with an eye on moving into Software Architecture.

Decided to pick this course up as a way of picking up a new language and getting some knowledge in other development areas. Hopefully will get some good stuff out of it.

Cheers
Andy

Hi everyone,

I’m Ken. I work in film and video post production and getting into game development as a hobby. Very excited to begin this journey!

Hi! my name is Hayaa, hoping to learn a lot from this course.

HI, I’m a working on a community mapping project using Unity. Being la ow/no budget project i’m unable to pay a developer so instead of going to try and learn with this course. My background is animation ( traditional rather than digital. Totaly new to Coding and only knowledge of Unity is looking over the shoulders of a developer I paid to get the project on the move. Feeling daunted but set to go

Hello!

I’m Mark from the UK and I’m a stay at home Dad; this course caught my eye whilst seeking a new creative outlet to challenge for my flagging brain cells, let’s see how we get on…

Hi everyone!

I’m Bryden from Scotland. I joined the course to develop a new hobby but also to gain some skills and knowledge that might help me in the future as I’m considering taking a Game Development course at College this year.

I’ll enjoy working through the course with you!

Gude everyone! (Gude is the typical “hello” from Hesse, Germany, where i grew up)
I’m actually not a game developer and it’s also not my desire to be one. I’m an instructional designer and have started working with Unity for educational purposes. I figured it would be a good idea to learn the basics first and why not learn through game development. Kind of like gamification in a matter of speaking.

I’m very excited to start with this and hope to learn a lot.

See ya around then.

Sergej

1 Like

Ben asked me to say hi so I say hi. hi. I’m just a regular french dude, in high school.
I just want to make games in my free time, and possibly get a job in video games I guess ??
The course looks promising, and there is so many people here too, I can’t wait to spam you all with question :heart:

Excited to be a part of the community! As a long time graphics and technical artist, I am excited to see how I can build my skills through the completion of this course!

If you want to know more about me, you can checkout my background at LinkedIn or at my my portfolio website using the links below.

LinkedIn
Web Portfolio

Best Regards,
Kevin Merino

1 Like

Privacy & Terms