Be the first to post for 'How To Use This Course'!

What a great movie. Good call, it definitely stands out I would say.

1 Like

Hi!

I’m Rosita from Boston MA, 21, and I’m a freelance front end web developer/graphic designer who has always been a super video game fan. I saw this course actually watching a youtube video about JQuery and here I am!

Hope this course is great!

2 Likes

Hello all,

I’m Rory, from Toronto! My story: escape the grips of corporate slavery and develop a game. It’s always been a goal and now I’m taking the first steps. That’s if I can stop playing PUBG… :slight_smile:

Rory

Hey Everyone,
Just started the course and I’m super excited!

I work as a Graphic Designer and Front-End Developer in North Texas and I’m picking up game development as a hobby. I can’t wait to jump into this course.

-Josh

hello everyone! I just wanted to say hi and I have a quick question.

should i also look into old unity course or this course is updated version of the old course and no need to look into it ?

I also have old course but i couldn’t find time to follow it. but this time I will spent lots of time this unity2.0 course. But I need to know if i also should look into that course ?

Hello! Just getting started with the course and stopping in to say hi. I have always loved gaming and had an interest in development, but it always seemed like too much work to get started (modeling, physics, game theory, etc). Unity appears to take away some of that pain. I do eCommerce programming in C# for my day job, so I’m hoping that will also help :slight_smile: Looking forward to the course and hope it continues to grow like version 1 of this course did.

-Sam

Hello, there. This is John writing in from Silicon Valley. I’m spending part of my winter break learning Unity, and decided to start with this course.

I’ve been a programmer for 30 years now, and worked on everything from video games to DNA sequencing software.

My current interests are computer vision, augmented reality, and improv.

You can find me on Twitter @improvnerd.

Hi from Norway

Trying out this course to see if someone with zero programming knowledge can get somewhere :slight_smile:
Looking forward to go through the course it seems very well done.

Hi all, Pawel here from Sunny FL.
This is my intro to anything game dev related so we will see how it goes :slight_smile:

Hope to learn a lot.

Hello All!

Hailing in from the damp depths of the UK here.

I work as a Data Analyst, but have toyed with the idea of getting into Game Dev on some level for years now.

Finally getting my feet wet with this course (I also own the 1.0 course, but a new addition to the family at roughly the same time kinda put a hold on that for a while!)

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s posts as they work through the course (and offending people’s eyes with my own contributions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Hi All,

I’m Elli from Toronto, Canada. I have been trying to learn code for a while and am looking forward to diving into the new material. I look forward to sharing what I make and will also seek out help when I need it.

Talk soon!

Hello there,
My name is Eby, currently living in Fairfax, Virginia. I’m currently a Computer Science student who has already used Unity on multiple occasions. I’m taking this course in order to be ready for the game development club at my college.

Hello, !Hola!, Ciao, Ni hao,
I’m Bill in New York City. I’ve only dabbled with Unity so far but am trying to plunge in with this course.

Hi, I’m Gareth, I’ve spent the past 20 years in Unlx/Linux SysAdmin and have been looking to move into development for awhile now and coupled with my love of gaming, this course seems a good way to get into it.

Hey, all!

My name is David Roberts, and I’m from Everett, Washington. I’ve written about games professionally for a few years now (up until recently I was a staff writer at GamesRadar), and I’ve recently dabbled in some freelance game consulting work as well. Figured it was time for me to stop consuming and criticizing games and to make one myself, and I stumbled across some glowing reviews for this course and decided to take the plunge. Hope to learn a lot about and maybe make something of my own someday!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Steve and I’m from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado in the US. Recently I am returning to the field and was looking for a learning path to transfer from Javascript to C#. I selected a group of courses that turned out to all be part of Ben and Sam’s curriculum. Seeing the peer community and resources available I’m excited for this opportunity to learn with you all!

Hello everyone from Kentucky. I’m really looking forward to this journey into game development!

hi everyone, I’m Gökhan from Turkey.

I’ve programmed something(lots of things) for 10 years and I’m currently mobile app developer. But also I want to learn Unity.

I don’t expect professional career about game development(many times I dreamed it :sweat_smile:) but i can try indie stuff.

Anyway, this year I three have big(to me) challenges in my life. One of its publishing a 2d mobile game. Other one is learning Salesforce Lightning(Boring work thing :grin:). And the biggest one is Marriage :wink:

So I am here for my first challenge. I hope I achieve my goal with the help of The course and this big community.
cya…

Hello, and Happy New Year!
I’m Mike from Fort Worth, Texas

I’m 40 years old and finally deciding to go for the life I’ve wanted since I was a teen. I’ve published a game in Google Play Store, and I’m hoping to learn more and create more in 2018!

Hello everyone,

I’m Jon from Sweden.

I am a 34 years old guy that is doing a PhD in materials chemistry at the moment.
I registered for this course for my personal interest, hopefully something good will come out of it :grinning:

Privacy & Terms