Be the first to post for 'How To Use This Course'!

Hi guys! Samuel here! From Rio, Brazil. \o

I started the previous version of the Unity course some weeks ago. I’m now finishing up section 5 and creating my own Block Breaker game. I am 40 years old and creating games has always been a dream far from my reality. A dream I have since my first contact with videogames, playing an Atari. I never thought it could be something attainable. Now I’m very excited about what I’ve been learning.

@ben’s teaching technique is phenomenal. As soon as I discovered by the Facebook group that an updated version 2.0 of the Unity course was about to come out, I did not think twice and added it in my list of Udemy courses.

I do intend to finish the remaining sections from the previous course and I am very excited to follow the new ones here as well.

I believe that, even though it is an updated version with new games and even for beginners, taking the two courses can give me a more solid basis for following my own projects. Well that’s it! See you around here! :vulcan_salute::smiley:

5 Likes

Hello everyone! I am Adam from the UK but currently living in Sweden!
I first started out with the Unreal course and completed it and then from there I went and bought the Blender course and previous version of the Unity course and I just had to get this course as well when I saw it.

I will be finishing the previous course (Currently at section 7: Glitch Garden) and the Blender course as well.

Can not wait to follow it through and complete this new version to solidify my knowledge in Unity by making more games! :smiley:

-Adam

4 Likes

Hey guys! I’m Arun, from India. I am in my final year of college, and i wanna work in the gaming industry.
This is my first course on Coding and stuff, a friend of mine recommended this course and said a lot of cool things about the instructors. I’ve been learning 3d modelling and sculpting in softwares like Blender and Zbrush for the past year. Now i wanna learn the next phase, the phase i fear the most ‘Coding’. I hope that by the end of this course i will be able to write code and make make a small game on my own.
Totally can’t wait to start this course. Thank you :grimacing:

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Just figured I’d introduce myself on here. My name’s Dave, and I’m currently 33, and living in Ohio. I’ve always had some sort of interest in learning how to create games, but never really had any sort of motivation to actually do something about it. Lately, though, my son Gavin, who is 8, had been showing an interest as well. He has been learning to use the RPG Maker program, and when I told him about this course, and Unity, he was pretty excited.
So, here I am. I started the previous complete Unity course on here last week, and then when I saw that this was available, I switched over. Gavin will be going through it as well, and will probably write his own introduction later this week.
We are both quite excited.

*I believe I posted this as a new topic, but then it got sent to another forum, and I cannot figure out how to get rid of that post. So, I just copied it over to the relevant discussion.

3 Likes

Dave…

My wife and I are in Columbus, Polaris area spcifically. If you’re in the area, we should consider starting a study group once this course takes off.

-Goodge

2 Likes

Hello from Vancouver, WA, USA! I have been interested in game development since I was a child. I started by drawing custom maps for my favorite NES game, Metroid. My older brother still teases me because I drew the bombs behind a door that could only be opened with bombs. At five years old, I saw no problem with this. I was an early backer of Ben’s first Unity course, but didn’t get too far before life became more demanding for a while. A friend and I are excited to jump back into coding as study buddies. I am looking forward to exploring your creations and hopefully sharing my own. :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

hello fello students my name is Mathieu Dijkstra and im from the netherlands.
wel i was at the old course unity game devolper of ben at 83% section 269 (in zombie runner) so i realy wanted this course to i hope to see maney new things in this course.
by the way Ben is a greath instruckter:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

This is Phanender from India. I’m an Indie Game developer, currently developing a simple mobile game :slight_smile:

I enrolled into Ben’s first unity course as well, It was fantastic. I learnt a lot from that course, I hope I will learn a lot from this course as well and will use this knowledge for my current and future games.

Super excited to start this course and meet you guys again in the forums :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Phanender

2 Likes

Hello everyone !!!
I am Thahir from India,
I’m an entrepreneur ,this is my first course on Game dev , currently working on web and android development from past one year , i would like join in Game development . One of my friend suggested me Ben’s course ,i’m very excited to learn. I want to make my own game’s and publish into store,
i can’t wait to start the course and journey with Ben
Thank you !!!

2 Likes

Hi, i’m from France and I already done half of your other courses and I like it a lot.
The first one was amazing and I am on my way to the second :slight_smile:
See you every body

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m Lonnie, a math teacher in California. I’ve done most of the first course, but it’s been a couple of years, and I am really excited about getting back into Unity. The first course was super, and this one looks to be even better.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard everyone :slight_smile:

So amazing to see the excitement and enthusiasm that everyone has about getting their teeth into Unity and the course, cant wait to see what everyone builds!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m currently working on the Unity RPG course (about halfway through it) but figured I’d get in on this course from the beginning :slight_smile:

I live in Kansas, and I’m working on an RPG of my own during times I’m not working my full-time job (non-gaming related). Can’t wait to get started on this! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m James from Ventura, California. I animated in Maya for many years, but I’m retired now. I thought it might be fun to try to put together a game using some animations or assets I modeled. Have fun, everybody! :smile:

2 Likes

Yo Dan here I kept meaning to do the first one but never gave it enough priority. So this time I will get at least one lecture done each week!

2 Likes

Hello from California. I’ve wanted to make games for some time, so here I am.

:full_moon:

2 Likes

Hi all
SphericalBoy here. I’m based in the North of England, enjoyed the first course but only got about half way and then got busy with other things.

The course was so good tho, I couldn’t not get in on this one. And this time I’m finishing it!

2 Likes

Hi All,
Reyne from Sydney, Australia here. I am very new to game dev and am excited about the possibilities. Looking forward to the course :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello,
Oliver here. I’m a c++ dev from Hannover, Germany and I’m very excited to start this course.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms