Be the first to post for 'How To Use This Course'!

Hi everyone! I’m Felix, i’m 18 from Australia and looking into developing games as a hobby and hopefully later as a career! Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I finally decided to try taking a course on unity! I’ve been interested in the idea of game development ever sense VR started to gain momentum. Although I’m very much new, I hope to gain enough knowledge to make my own game.

1 Like

Hi, welcome Felix!

Hiya yall, Names Alyx and ive always had an interest in Unity so excited to work my way thru this and learn along with you all

Hey,

Vincent here. New to this whole concept. I just bought the Unity course on Udemy about 3D. Excited to learn a lot.

Kind Regards
Vincent

Hi there! Hello to everyone
I’m Adonaí, I’m 23 and I am from Spain.
I love games and I want to become a game designer one day and here I am
It’s my very first Unity course. Very excited.

Hi guys I am Gokce Sakir Ozyurt, participating to this course from Turkey. I love playing games recently started to make my own. Just found this course, looks promising; looking forward to finish it. Hope to make some friend in here too.

Hey guys whats up. I just bought the course and I’m pretty excited to start learning how to use unity.

Hi! Starting this course today to learn the skills I need to execute a Unity experience for my final project in University. Looking forward to the challenge :slight_smile:

Hii, Ben. Thank you for making this course. My name is Rounak Ghosh. I’m from India.

Hi Ben. Starting your course tonight. I’m a teacher technology leader from South West Sydney Australia. I’m hoping to learn more about Unity to help students create VR content for the Mixed Reality headsets that are going out to schools in NSW Australia.

Hi I’m Puranjay, residing in the Netherlands.
AR really fascinates, so I thought I’d delve into it. After following the bread crumbs, I landed upon this course. Excited to see what all can be made!

Hi, I’m Andy, from the UK. I’ve always had an interest in game development but I’ve been too quick to skip over the learning process and jump straight in. With this course and the Unity system, I’m hoping to learn what I can and enjoy the process. The aim is that one day I can create and develop a project I’m happy with.

Hello world! I’m really excited to start learning, I hope everyone has a great time! :slight_smile:

Hello!

Hello guys,

I’m Pierre a french UI/UX Designer who wants to develop video games.
I’m actually working on my first game with a friend of mine, but unfortunatly both of us are pretty bad at programming.
So here we are, ready to learn and exchange with you all.
Talk soon

Hi I Gary from Huntington WV. I am current a systems analyst and have long had an interest in development. I have wrote my fair share of time saving automation scripts for system administration but want to take my skills further. I hope to eventually change career paths or do development as a side job / hobby. I have experience with VB.Net, VBS, Batch, Python, Java/Kotlin, Powershell and some C# but hopefully get more from this course. I have just started the course, but the enthusiasm Ben and Co have seems like it will keep me going.

1 Like

Hello!

I am from Ireland, I graduated from Computer Games Development and would like to refine and improve on my Unity skills. I am familiar with the engine and the following languages: Python, C++, C#, JavaScript. Currently, I am a postgraduate research student in the field of Artificial Intelligence.

Let’s get nerdy :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, Stephen here. Researching for a music PhD which will heavily involve VR, so getting to grips with Unity.

1 Like

Hi

Privacy & Terms