Be the first to post for 'How To Use This Course'!

Hello everyone. I’m from Bełchatów, Poland. I’ve been interested in programming since I can remember. And I have finally an oportunity to make some video games :smiley:. I know a bit about programming (C#, JS) so I hope that I won’t struggle a lot. And I really want to create some great game in future!

Hey all!

I’m Dave from Maryland. After working in the film and TV industry for many years, I’m looking to try something new. I’ve been taking a lot of Ben’s courses but now I’m ready to dive into Unity and attempt to learn some programming (ahhhh!). At the very least, it’ll be an adventure :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, I’m Stacey from New Zealand. Just started the course today. I learned some of the basics in Unity but would like to improve my skills. Looking forward to this course :smiley:

Hello everyone! I’m just getting started with the Learn C# through Unity course and it said to come here and introduce myself a bit. So, hello! I’m taking this course more so out of a curiosity with programming (I took on comp. sci. course when I did my BSc. that was intro C++ and found it fascinating). Will I ever ship a game? Maybe but for now the goal is to learn some skills and get a better grasp of programming.

Hey hey. I’m a novelist, podcast producer, and tabletop game designer, looking to improve my digital game development skills.

Hi All. Aaron from Australia here. Decided to dabble with some coding and game design for something fun to do.

Hi
My name is Scott, i’m from Oregon but now living in Arizona, I am new to programming but have a dream of having a game on steam and I plan on achieving that dream. I am glad to be apart of this community and hope to be an active member.

Hi All!

Just started this course and im excited to get going!
I’ve always been interested in games and this is a first step towards a new hobby of making them myself.

See you around!

Hi all!

I’m from France and have always had a passion for videogames, and lately I’m thinking about how to use gameplay to express something (whatever that is!). So it’s time to get my hands dirty doing a game - well, doing some basic stuff to begin with!
I’ve started learning GameMaker 2 (following Benjamin Anderson’s courses) some time ago, which is very interesting and gave me some new ideas to try, but I’m interested in 3D tools too. Unity seems a bit more daunting, but I like challenges and I’m eager to see where this leads me!

Hi Everyone. Dondi from NY here. I’ve completed most of Ben’s courses; Learn to Code - Complete C# Dev Course v1, the Game Physics course, Pass the Unity Cert Dev Exam course, the Mobile VR Course and currently have the RPG course on-deck.
I’ve returned to Unity development after a long hiatus because I was just contracted to develop an Android app in Unity for a client. I’m feeling rusty, so I’ve decided to brush-up on my Unity skillz with the best instructors and courses I know.

Hello everyone !

I am Daniel from Slovakia and I am just getting started with game development.

Hey there everyone, Skylar from Michigan! Doing the warm up challenge. Pretty much new to Unity, taught myself a bit months ago trying to figure out the coding language and didn’t get too far. Not the most familiar with C#, very excited to start out this course.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Matt from Ontario, I’m learning unity so I can make my own games and play them. Then I can hopefully sell them and buy games from other people. Then I can spend my life playing video games!

Same as me :slight_smile:
Enjoyed it so much I decided to buy 2.0 before finishing original course.

I’m Piotrek from Poland.

Yo yo! sweden here. looking forward to this!

Hi All,

My name is Aron and I have already worked my way through most of the origonal Unity Course, but decided to upgrade to this version instead as the engine changes were creating too many blocks as I’ve been using the newest version.

I also own the RPG course and hope to start that after I release my first commercial game online. Games that I’ve built so far under the previous course are available here, but I hope to experiment even more this time around. As per the suggestion, I’ll skip section 2 as I’m familiar with C# after having completed several sections of the first course. I think I may jump into Argon Assault as I already have a good knowledge of using colliders and such from the laser defender and block breaker sections.

I hope to advance much more quickly through this course, whilst still remaining creative and bringing over knowledge I gained from outside the courses into the games.

Good luck to you all and wish me luck :smiley:

Hi there, my name is Edgars and I just have jumped in C#.
Some C++ experience before that.
Super excited to see where these courses will take me!
Cheers! :slight_smile:

Hello, everyone!

My name is Matheus and I’m a Brazillian 24 YO, I have previously programmed during my Eletronics Engineering course in college, but only the easy stuff, like C and C++, no object orientation.

6 months ago I started learning programming as I got interested in working on the area, seeing things like web development, IoT and Cloud Computing. As of this month I’m now a Program Developer for a company called Bematech Hardware, also in Brazil (Yes, I know, that’s fast).

I’m now looking for the next challenge and I think this might be it.

Hope to see you guys help me out (hahahhaha)

Best Regards!

Hi there,

My name is James, but everyone calls me JT. I am a lecturer at Cardiff University, UK, and have signed up to the course to improve my novice understanding of C# and Unity, to be able to develop VR and AR content for storytelling.

Looking forward to learning more.

Privacy & Terms