Be the first to post for 'Exporting Your Work'!

gmp_s01_exporting_your_work

If you’re reading this, there probably aren’t very many posts yet. But don’t worry, you can be the first! Either create a new post or just reply to this one to say ‘hi’.

Here is my attempt at Man Loves Bowling! Hope you all like it! :slight_smile:

Hi, I think I will come back to this game development site in a couple of months/years? I am not sure where to begin my game development learning - it is hard to know what to learn and when to learn it. I don’t know how you answer everybodies questions out of the millions of posts - you must be like the Jim Carrey movie Bruce Almighty when Bruce becomes God and answers all the prayer emails. Thank you for all the lectures - I may go back to one of the courses I started a while back and try to finish it - then come back to the forums. PS. I do like the Man Loves Bowling - I have not seen creative use of a small amount of pixels like that since lemmings.

@Mark_Randle Start with something you enjoy and love- for me anything to so with Space and I’m like a duck to water, you’ll find your niche… but you often to need to try several things first, but try them with passion :slight_smile:

We do try and get to everyone we can, but it is you guys who are the stars being such an amazing community to be part of!

Here’s my attempt at “Person Loves Bowling”…

And now “man walks dog in park”…

And finally for this fun section, “atronaut flies rocket to saturn”…

… then eats a pineapple under a tree!

I thoroughly enjoyed reviewing this section.

Enjoy!

another one.

These are my tries for Person loves bowling

Great challenge! :slight_smile:

Here is my attempt at walking in the park with a tree and dog

Here are my attempts at man loves bowling :slight_smile:

And also, man walks dog in park:

SO cool to see all these flowing out already. Well done guys, and well done @Michael_Bridges

Man loves bowling

Man walks dog in the park

Astronaut goes to space in a rocket

Man loves bowling!

Here is my attempt at the “Person Loves Bowling” outline story challenge.

Looking good everyone :slight_smile: