Armory 3D - Haxe Code

Hello,
This is my 2nd post…I was hoping to bring a new concept to you guys out there, I ran across this new game engine that can be ran directly into blender 2.78 - 2.8(update) , the great thing is that it is free and open-source, from what I gather it runs in the cycles engine in blender in real time, can be used in node base and scripted in Haxe code…the problem is that i searched the web and can’t find good documentation on Haxe code…it could be Java, C# , or C++…I have really no idea…I really like how Ben and his crew teach courses on related materials to what I want to do…I would really appreciate if someone is reading this can go and check out Armory 3D, you can also see videos on Youtube. Please give a vote to have this course developed…Thanks

I would love to see a course on this too! Releasing it ASAP isn’t the best I think. Maybe when it reaches 1.0 or blender 2.8 release.

Learning Haxe is a bit tricky. Most, if not all, learning resources assume you have experience with a previous OOP language. However if you know C#/Java/Typescript you basically know Haxe and can just breeze through the docs it has:
https://learnxinyminutes.com/docs/haxe/

Also haxe 4 has some really neat quality-of-life improvements without major breaking changes.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms