Anticipated Upcoming Games

What games are you most looking forward to?

I made myself a countdown calendar the other day because I was feeling impatient. My anticipated releases are actually spaced pretty nicely, I just wish it was August already!

Here’s my current game release schedule:

8/1 Pokemon Go (join me on the blue team!)
8/9 No Man’s Sky (PS4 version)
9/13 ReCore
9/30 Final Fantasy XV
10/28 Skyrim Remastered (XBOne version- PC mods on console!)
11/18 Pokemon Sun & Moon
12/6 South Park Fractured but Whole

2/14 Persona 5
2/28 Horizon: Zero Dawn

Q4 2016 The Long Journey Home
2017 Final Fantasy XII Remastered
2017 Tacoma (by the Gone Home people)
Q3 2017 Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 1

2017-2018 Chronicles of Elyria

What games are you all looking forward to? Anyone share my excitement for something here?

I Am actually waiting for a old game that was for the ps2, “beyond good and evil” it was released in 2003 and there is a trailer for the second one but its in development for a very long time now and its the only game I actually loved, story etc. Also looking forward for battlefield 1

1 Like

Mass effect Andromeda. I love games with good / in depth storyline where decisions affect gameplay. …also looking forward to season 2 of game of thrones (telltale ). I want revenge dammit

I cant wait for the Scalebound game to come out for XBOne. I cant think of anything else at the moment.

But I would like to see some remastered versions or updated versions of the following games:
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Castlevania Curse of Darkness
Tales of Symphonia
Jade Empire

and I can’t think of any ofthers at the moment but I know there are a lot more that i would like to see updated for the newer consoles/PC standards. Ill continue to add to the list as I think of them,

• Civilization VI
  • Rising Storm 2
  • We Happy Few
  • Prey

No Mans Sky
Pokemon Go
Yooka laylee
Sea of Thieves
Zelda: Breath of the wild
Also Really excited to try Resident Evil 7 with the playstation VR

To be honest I have quite long list of games to catch-up, especially when I’ve bought PS4 just at the end of the last year, but still:

• Kingdoms Come: Deliverance
  • The Universim
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Detroit
  • Cyberpunk 2077

My three most anticipated right this moment are probably Deus Ex, Persona 5 and Star Citizen

My most anticipated game right now is Star Citizen/Squadron 42 followed by ME:A and finally getting story mode for The Long Dark

Basically, this year’s E3 sold me on a PS4, so I’m anticipating playing the current list of exclusives as well as the ones shown this year (Sweet Kratos Man-beard from Sony) when I finally buy one.

The thought of Rareware making a multiplayer-centric Pirate RPG is a tantalizing concept, as a N64-raised child, especially now that I mostly play on PC. But then I think back to everything this side of Grabbed By The Ghoulies, and I get the shivers. At least I can say that I am anticipating seeing the review scores for Sea of Thieves, lol.

Maybe I don’t pay enough attention to new releases, but the only one I’m looking forward to is Final Fantasy XV. And then only slightly because I don’t have the console to play it on yet. :wink:

I’ll be THAT fanboy and say -“Warhammer Space Hulk: Deathwing” is my number one anticipated game at the moment >.>

1 Like

About the only game I am looking forward to playing is:

But I’m now really worried that it’s going to become the next No Man’s Sky. Surely it can’t be that bad … could it!!!

The other game that I am on the fence about is Titanfall 2 looks great graphically, good gameplay elements, but, it’s other got elements that I don’t like. Unlike the vast majority of FPS connoisseurs out there, I don’t like shooting/killing human enemies, I had trouble playing Uncharted. Which in itself a little bit weird as I do martial arts with a Jujutsu black belt and currently studying for a black belt in Battojutsu an art devoted to using the katana :wink:. I don’t have a problem at all killing aliens though (does that make me speciest) :open_mouth:.

Cheers.

Hello games did just release quite a big update to NMS by all accounts. Weirdly that’s probably the game I’m most looking forward to at this point - NMS if they finish releasing all the patches they have planned lol! If they do build it up to the game that was advertised, I’ll defo be getting it again in the summer sale!

Other than that… All a bit quiet on the games front. I’m looking forward to the switch next year, and playing Zelda on it, but it’s not too urgent. I think we just had a massive bit where several games I was waiting on dropped one after the other, then the steam sale, now I’m sitting in a pile of games trying to find to play them lol!
(For me game of the year is titanfall 2, but I accept for everyone else it’ll be battlefield 1/Pokemon/uncharted 4

Damn … that just makes me want to get Titanfall 2 more - this has just about pushed me off the fence - so I’ll relent and get it soonish when it comes down in price a bit, games are a tad expensive in Australia on release. Why, oh, why couldn’t they make the enemies all aliens, I would’ve bought it in a second otherwise.

If Hello Games had’ve released the game they promised I probably would’ve got that game, but, after the StreetFighter V fiasco, it’s definitely wait for the reviews, and Angry Joe’s review of NMS was “interesting” to say the least :smiley:.

Syberia 3!!!

Privacy & Terms