Air Emergency Game

This weekend i started rocket booster and I’ve learned a lot and also I’ve got an idea to put instead of following the rocket boost.
I decided to put my own game mechanic, the game consists of trying to land in a red landing pad where you will rescue some people and return to base to unload them.

I’ve added wind to affect the helicopter and give a bit more challenge to the game.
So far I’m really liking the course!
Your feedback is highly appreciated :wink:

Play the game at:

4 Likes

Very well made, nice graphics. Nice setting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciated for the review @RustyNail, Some bugs that needs to be fix but has been lots of fun this project :smiley:

That is amazing! Nicely done! Everything about this screams awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Great job!
10 :helicopter: out of 10 :helicopter:
It is hard to fly through the wind, and the helicopter is really big, so gameplay is pretty challenging!
I like the setting in the 1st level
The 2nd level has a cool minimalistic style, but it is hard to understand where is the ground. Thanks to a light I can see where is the ground.

@XtremeJam87 thank you for your feedback, it was made in this weekend and I really liked the idea, I’m planning to return into this idea again and release a serious 3d platform following this idea. Love so much this type of games. Once again, thank you very much for the feedback and best luck for your projects :muscle:

@Artyom_Molchanov Thank you so much for the feedback, some levels have a bug on the lighting.

Wind still bit buggy some places, but I’m really glad that you did like it, definitely best weekend of 2020/2021 :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms