AggroGroup not aggrevating others

It looks from the Debugs that it -=is=- working, with the exception that you apparently have a null entry in the Respawnable version of the Aggrogroup

hey Brian. I deleted the first fighter in the hierarchy (my guess is, this was the null you were refering to), still not working… Any updates about this?

Not really, no. I can’t explain why you have an invalid fighter in the list.

This looks like it’s only in the Respawnable’s AggroGroup. This AggroGroup should have no characters in it to begin with, and only get characters added and removed by the RespawnManger.

I’ll be honest, at this point we’ve spent far too much time on this particular issue which (when dealing with the RespawnManager) is not course content related. I’m getting to the point of “I don’t think this is going to work with Respawnables” being the answer…

ahh it’s all good. As long as they have the ‘x’ prior to getting aggregated, I think I can find ways to go around this without making it seem too obvious that there’s something wrong. Thank you again Brian for tolerating an issue that is irrelevant to the course (and apparently restarting Unity helps too)

If you do have some time this weekend though, we can work on the algorithm that drops equipment post-death as well, the one we can combine with the inventory item drop (or at least we can start trying it out)

Privacy & Terms