About 'Using Prefabs In Unity'!

Simple mountain themed level. (I’ll probably go through and perfectly center the background mountain eventually… it’s bugging me juuuust a little bit…)

4 Likes

4 Likes

Great Paddle :wink:

1 Like

Here’s my simple face.

3 Likes

So, I decided to go very kidsy for my game, cant wait to share the webGL build … I created all assets(lol there will be more polish) also wanted to mention how much fun this is, I recorded a bunch of clips of me barking and making sounds for the Collisions/impacts also I decided not to freeze the z axis so the puppy ball spins around, as well as tweeked the physics to give it more of a rubber ball kind of feel… Hope you like, Cheers
Erik
Mygame

2 Likes

Also any advice on getting the ball to drop a shadow, efficiently would be super cool

Hi Eric,

You could create another ball sprite, child to existing ball, change its colour/alpha, change its position on the Z (so it won’t interfere with anything, and then give it a slight offset on X and Y.

It won’t look quite the same as a real time shadow being cast in a 3D environment but may create something close to what you are seeking.

1 Like

Very nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Went for a cowboy theme.

2 Likes

Iv shared this separately before i saw this discussion oops but here it is again.

Destroy bad cells and save patients using nano technology.

I have had a problem where the ball bounces in a straight line between the walls and eventually brakes through also breaks through the paddle. i have countered this by turning the walls in a slight angle but would be nice to have another solution please.

thank you

2 Likes

Very basic Level 1. My background has a painting of an alchemist in his study.
block%20breaker%201

1 Like

Here is my pixelart Block Breaker game!

https://www.sharemygame.com/share/b91befea-2cc6-4fcc-9024-e08540153a6d

1 Like

Random Pyramid Monster with Irrelevant Background! Yarrgh!

1 Like

Here is my Virus Attack Game

Here is my classic Breaker Jaw:)

Level 1 and 2

Privacy & Terms