About 'Make A Second Level'!

In this video (objectives)…

1. Prefab all of the game objects that are required for our game levels.
  2. Create Level 2 using our prefabbed objects.

After watching (learning outcomes)… Create a second level using prefabbed assets.

(Unique Video Reference: 16_BR_CUD)

We would love to know…

• What you found good about this lecture?
  • What we could do better?

Remember that you can reply to this topic, or create a new topic. The easiest way to create a new topic is to follow the link in Resources. That way the topic will…

• Be in the correct forum (for the course).
  • Be in the right sub-forum (for the section)
  • Have the correct lecture tag.

Enjoy your stay in our thriving community!

I feel that another objective of this video is to commiserate with Rick about talking to myself (~7:45). Laughed well at that bit, love the humor throughout the course. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Second level:

2 Likes

@Chuck_Story I’m glad you’re enjoying the occasional random humour. Side note: there was a little bit of hidden “Archer” reference in that “other Rick” statement, for those who are fans of the Archer show.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Just tried to get colours that matched the background image to some degree. Likely placeholder until later.

Image source.

6 Likes

As a thank you to the wife for patience while I indulge my interest in game development :couple_with_heart_woman_man:

6 Likes

Awww, what a romantic! :heart:

An ingenious way to score some points, both figuratively and literally :slight_smile:

3 Likes

More Halloween fun:

13 Likes

That is actualy my first level ( my second level is just a testing level )

Captura%20de%20pantalla%20(2)

my blocks are made from an internet photo and then eddited and compressed to 90 x 90px,
and the other stuff is just downloaded and rescaled (just if you wanna know)

9 Likes

Rainbow in minimalism

7 Likes

Nothing special. It seriously provokes horizontal ball movement :smiley:

Thanks for this course. I think I’m addicted to it!

5 Likes

Hi! I want to share my also :wink: break out from traditional bricks :wink:
ToShareScreenOfSecondLevel

7 Likes

4 Likes

I love coming along to these posts and seeing the creativity that everyone is showing!

5 Likes

Some basic level.

4 Likes

Rick wanted me to SHOW HIM WHAT I GOT!!!

SHOWMEWHATUGOT!

7 Likes

After a very long hiatus, and now that the course is being updated I’ve started it again. Here’s my second level!

4 Likes

Level 2 of the Alchemical Block Breaker, symbolically representing the laboratory in which lead is turned to gold.

2 Likes

Forest Fire! Put it out quick!

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms